Whether you are a regular WWReadathoner or a new one, you are extremely welcome to sign up an join in on the fun. Information and the sign up linky will be found below and April will be available for further questions via email@example.com.
We hope to see you all there! ♥
The Wicked Valentine’s Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of February 7-17 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!
In the meanwhile, we will be hosting book-related challenges where you can win some awesome prizes and have a Twitter party at the hashtag #WWReadathon! You can posts updates on your blog, Twitter, Goodreads or Facebook — as long as the profile is public and we all can enjoy your reading progress!
Sign up now!
- Whether you can join us one, two, three, four or ALL days of the event, you are very welcome to sign up! It’s all up to you when, what and how much you read.
- How to sign up? Just fill out the linky below with the URL where we can find your updates! Blog, Twitter, Goodreads or Facebook profile/pages
- The linky will be open until February 13, 11:55PM EST to give as many interested as possible a chance to join in on the fun!
- Afraid you’ll forget about it before it’s time? Don’t worry! We’ll be sending out a reminder & intro e-mail to everyone signed up on the linky.
- When participating, you only have to read. However, it’s always fun reading starting posts and updates on your progress throughout the event! Even settling with a wrap-up post only to show how the reading went when it’s over, is fine if you want to share with us.
- The Read-A-Thon will officially start Friday, February 7 at 12:0oam EST and end Monday, February 17 at 12:00am EST.
- Find other participants’ updates through the linky below or at #WWReadathon on Twitter!
♥ Pabkins @ My Shelf Confessions – Jigsaw Puzzle Cover Challenge
♥ April @ My Shelf Confessions - Cover Lover Challenge
♥ Chandra @ Unabridged Bookshelf – Mad Libs Challenge
♥ Anya @ Starships and Dragonwings – Book Title Poetry Challenge
♥ Kristen @ The Book Monsters – Cover Lover Challenge
~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~
Want to host a challenge? Well email April at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know! When the challenges are scheduled we will post them here.
Twitter Party! #WWReadathon
Continuing this edition are the Twitter Parties! We’re having two parties:
Wednesday, February 12th: 8-9pm EST
Saturday, February 15th: 5-6pm EST