#WWReadathon is back with the 5th edition: Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon Vol. 2!
Whether you are an old WWReader or a new one, you are extremely welcome to sign up an join in on the fun. Information and the sign up linky will be found below and April will be available for further questions via email@example.com.
We hope to see you all there! ♥
The Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of June 7-14 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!
In the meanwhile, we will be hosting book-related challenges where you can win some awesome prizes and have a Twitter party at the hashtag #WWReadathon! You can posts updates on your blog, Twitter, Goodreads or Facebook — as long as the profile is public and we all can enjoy your reading progress!
Sign up now!
- Whether you can join us one, two, three, four or five days of the event, you are very welcome to sign up! It’s all up to you when, what and how much you read.
- How to sign up? Just fill out the linky below with the URL where we can find your updates! Blog, Twitter, Goodreads or Facebook profile/pages
- The linky will be open until midnight EST Tuesday, June 11 to give as many interested as possible a chance to join in on the fun!
- Afraid you’ll forget about it before it’s time? Don’t worry! We’ll be sending out a reminder & intro e-mail to everyone signed up on the linky.
- When participating, you only have to read. However, it’s always fun reading starting posts and updates on your progress throughout the event! Even settling with a wrap-up post only to show how the reading went when it’s over, is fine.
- The Read-A-Thon will officially start Friday, June 7 at 12:01am EST and end Friday, June 14 at 23:59pm EST.
- Find other participants’ updates through the linky below or at #WWReadathon on Twitter!
~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~
Schedule to be added closer to the event. Interested in hosting a challenge? Contact April at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Like last time, we will be offering a few Mail Linky Prizes in the end of the read-a-thon!
- To be able to win a Main Linky prize, you have to have done at least one challenge and one update post during the entire weekend. Every challenge you participate in gives you (+1) extra entry.
- The form allowing you to enter the Main Linky giveaways can be found on this post, as well as a sticky post on the host’s blogs from the starting date, so no worries if you’re not able to participate the whole weekend. NOTE: You can only fill in the form once, so make sure you’re finished with the read-a-thon!
- The form will stay open until midnight EST Sunday, June 16 for those who can’t, or miss, filling it out on Friday.
Twitter Party! #WWReadathon
Continuing this edition are the Twitter Parties! We’re having two parties:
[Time to come closer to the event!]
You’ll have a chance to win some prizes on there as well, so be sure to stop by! Of course we’ll be there throughout the week too, though!