#WWReadathon is back with the 9th edition: Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon!
Whether you are a regular WWReadathoner or a new one, you are extremely welcome to sign up an join in on the fun. Information and the sign up linky will be found below and April will be available for further questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you all there! ♥
The Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of October 17-27 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!
In the meanwhile, we will be hosting book-related challenges where you can win some awesome prizes and have a Twitter party at the hashtag #WWReadathon! You can posts updates on your blog, Twitter, Goodreads, Facebook or even YouTube — as long as the profile is public and we all can enjoy your reading progress! Make sure to link to the site where you’ll be sharing your posts/updates with us.
Sign up now!
- Whether you can join us one, two, three, four or ALL days of the event, you are very welcome to sign up! It’s all up to you when, what and how much you read.
- How to sign up? Just fill out the linky below with the URL where we can find your updates! Blog, Twitter, Goodreads, Facebook profile/pages or YouTube channels.
- The linky will be open until October 25, 11:55PM EST to give as many interested as possible a chance to join in on the fun!
- Afraid you’ll forget about it before it’s time? Don’t worry! We’ll be sending out a reminder & intro e-mail to everyone signed up on the linky. And be sure to bookmark this page as we sometimes update it during the WWRead-a-thon.
- When participating, you only have to read. However, it’s always fun reading starting posts and updates on your progress throughout the event! Even settling with a wrap-up post only to show how the reading went when it’s over, is fine if you want to share with us.
- The Read-A-Thon will officially start Friday 17th at 12:00am EST and end Monday 27th at 11:59 PM EST.
- Find other participants’ updates through the linky below or at #WWReadathon on Twitter!
~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~ – ~
Kimberly @ The Caffeinated Reviewer – Scavenger Hunt
Jennifer @ BookShelfery – Scrambled Titles
Want to host a challenge? EMAIL APRIL at email@example.com and let her know! We will keep you in mind for the next WWRead-a-Thon! 🙂
Twitter Party! #WWReadathon
Friday Oct. 24th 8:00 PM EST – April hosts
Saturday Oct. 25th 6:00 PM GMT / 12:00 PM EST – Kat hosts