Finally the Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon and we’re so excited! This is our second read-a-thon and for those of us who joined us for our first – we’re hoping to rock it out as much or more this time around! If you’re new – welcome to the party! We’re going to rock it out! We’ve got some awesome challenges and prizes planned!
And of course, it’s not too late to sign up yet!
Sign up information:
- Whether you can join us one, two or three days of the event, you are very welcome to sign up! It’s all up to you when, what and how much you read.
- How do you sign up? Just fill out the linky below with the URL where we can find your updates! Blog, Twitter, Goodreads or Facebook profile/pages
- Are you a late arrival? The linky will be open until midnight Saturday, February 4 for those of you who still want to join in on the fun
- You only have to read. But it’s always fun reading starting posts, updates on your progress and wrap-up posts throughout the weekend, to really make this as interactive as possible! Find other participants’ updates through the linky below or at #WWReadathon on twitter!
- In order to participate, you do not have to take part in a challenge. However if you want to win one of the prizes we have to offer, participation in at least one challenge is required.
- Each challenge offers a different winner and prize and all are international!
- The challenge schedule can be found below:
10AM – 2PM EST | Fight for Survival | Rebecca @ Kindle Fever
4PM – 8PM EST | Wintry Sentences | Melissa @ Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf
8PM – 12AM EST | Welcome into the Unknown | Vicky @ Books, Biscuits and Tea
10AM – 2PM EST | The Wicked Winter Ball | Kimberly @ Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
4PM – 8PM EST | Wicked Cover Lover | Christy @ Love of Books
8PM – 12AM EST | Guess the Title – Picture Puzzle | Michelle @ Book Briefs
10AM – 2PM EST | Tease at Random | Claire @ Project TBR
4PM – 8PM EST | Sentence to Song | Amanda @ Letters Inside Out
8PM – 12AM EST | The Fight for Survival Continues | April @ My Shelf Confessions
- To be able to win a prize you have to have done at least one update and one challenge during the entire weekend. Every challenge you participate in gives you (+1) extra entry.
- The form allowing you to enter for the prizes can be found in the last challenge every day as well as this post [will be posted shortly], so no worries if you’re not able to participate the whole weekend.
NOTE: You can only fill in the form once, so make sure you’re finished with the read-a-thon
- The form will stay open until midnight Monday, February 6 for those who can’t or miss filling it out on Sunday.
Throughout the weekend a twitter party will be open with the hashtag #WWReadathon, where we can follow each other’s updates of how the read-a-thon is going. People will also be updating on their blogs, Goodreads or Facebook pages. We’ve also got a chat room for those without twitter! We’ll be posting the link to that shortly!