Well, I wanted to make a goals post publicly so maybe I’d have some accountability! Here are the books that I’ve been putting off for far too long! I finally want to get to them before the year is out. [In no particular order.]
Top Ten Books To Read Before the End of the Year
1. John Dies at the End by David Wong – this one has been being read in very small pieces for several months now! It’s a buddy read with a friend and we just need to crack down and finish it already [he's made more progress on it than I have] | Goodreads
2. The Host by Stephanie Meyer | Goodreads
3. The Twelve by Justin Cronin | Goodreads - I actually have multiple copies of this. I was gifted a beautiful signed copy and I also preordered the ebook.
4. Supernaturally by Kiersten White | Goodreads - I loved Paranormalcy, I can’t believe I haven’t gotten to my copy yet!
5. Under the Never Sky – Veronica Rossi | Goodreads – One of the rare books I’ve bought in hardcover.. have I read it yet? No..
6. The Year of the Gadfly by Jennifer Miller | Goodreads – It’s one I’ve been meaning to read ever since it came out. It’s been sitting in my Kindle app getting stale ever since I bought it
7. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa | Goodreads – Another one that’s been languishing..
8. Anna Dressed in Blood – Kendare Blake | Goodreads – Another book that I received in hardcover as a gift and still haven’t read it!
9. Divergent by Veronica Roth | Goodreads – I know I know, I even have a signed copy of this one too! And still..
10. Obedience by Will Lavender | Goodreads – I loved Dominance by Will Lavender SO SO SO much, I’ve bene DYING to read Obedience! MUST. READ.