Hey Everyone! I’m stoked to be once again hosting the Dystopian Giveaway Blog Hop along with Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not a Writer as co-host!
When creating your posts please link back to My Shelf Confessions and I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Especially link back to either this sign up post or the Dystopian Giveaway Hop Sign Page. [The button code automatically links to the Dystopian Giveaway Hop Page.]
Grab the button using the code found in the sidebar under Events – share, share, share!
Are you curious what sort of novels you could use as a prize? Check out this awesome list of Dystopian books on Goodreads.
Requirements to participate in the Dystopian Giveaway Blog Hop:
- Your giveaway item must be a book with a dystopian theme.
- Please do not go over six Entry Options, and daily options are not allowed, such as tweeting daily,etc.
- We encourage to make following optional (since it’s a hop, up to your discretion)
- Giveaway must be up by Midnight, November 1st and run thru November 7th [that means to set your Rafflecopter to end November 8th.]
- Please ensure the giveaway is easily visible on your page during the entire hop.
- Please keep this giveaway family friendly and during the hop, please keep your sidebar family friendly too. We have many young adults hopping through.
- Grab the button and use it in your post.
- Be sure to link back to My Shelf Confessions for the complete blog hop list or use the linky code
- Reminders and the Linky code will be emailed out to all participants on October 30th, however the linky code will be made available to grab at the bottom of the linky on the sign up post and page.
- If you’d like us to update to your direct link on the linky before kickoff just email it to me!
- Sign up in the Linky below.
Dystopian Giveaway Hop! – Signups Open until October 30th!